Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Dr. Right On Time

How did I find my current doctor?

After my disappointing first consultation, I decided to slow down my search for a doctor. I knew that I didn't want to fly to the East Coast or the West Coast. There had to be someone in the Midwest who performed it.  I went away on vacation to the Caribbean and once again, like before I hid my feet in the sand, timed when I got in the jacuzzi, and hid my feet from my roommate (my cousin). This was so emotionally draining! When I came back home I was reminded that there was a family friend who was a Podiatrist who could potentially know someone in the field that had some experience and knowledge. I called a left a message on a voicemail service. A day or two later he called me me back I asked him if he knew someone and he told me HE PERFORMED THE SURGERY!  I set up an appointment for a consultation and was ordered to bring XRAYS on a disk. Weight distribution tests and many other tests were performed on my feet. None of which were done with the other doctor. We went over my Xrays together, and the rest is history!

No comments:

Post a Comment